Chapter 2 is a leading communications agency with offices in New York and Los Angeles. We are currently looking for public relations interns to join our fashion division starting this fall in our NYC office (Nomad). Interns will assist with all aspects of the company’s fashion division operations – NYFW, events, sample traffic, research, campaign shoots and general office administration.
Candidates should be organized, self-starter, detail-oriented, excellent at multitasking and teamwork, and familiar and comfortable working in professional settings and events. Written and verbal communication skills are essential. We ask interns to work 2 to 4 days a week (max 20 hours).
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Passionate about the fashion industry and eager to learn more about fashion PR + Marketing
● Able to respond to changing client and team needs and demands
● Assist with showroom operations and administration
– Merchandise showroom samples + ensure showroom is presentable and prepared for appointments and guests
– Attend press events
– Assistance with showroom appointments and VIP fittings
– Daily assistance with maintenance and showroom requests to support the New York team
● Coordinate and execute pick-ups/drop-offs for media and stylists
● Manage sample traffic and inventory via Mayvien
● Receive feedback and record appropriately
● Help with examples of loans and check-in/out on Mayvien
● Ensure inventory is up to date
VIP POLE ASSISTANCE
● Coordination and delivery of VIP seeding
● Assist in influencer sourcing and influencer seeding
● Monitoring/clipping of VIP press coverage
● Research and maintain the calendar of events
● Likes to follow pop culture and investment opportunities; collaborates with the team on brainstorming and strategy development
● Previous NYFW experience preferred
● Knowledge of professional electronic correspondence and written communication
● Sample traffic and inventory management
● Updated press, VIP & Influencer contact lists
● Keep all NYFW prep and production spreadsheets organized and updated
● Assist in the production of fashion shows and events
● Organize shows during Fashion Week and adapt to a changing schedule
EVENT/SPECIAL PROJECT ASSISTANCE
● Assist the team with event coordination and management as needed for press days, client events, etc. ; help organize lists for media, stylists and VIPs
● On-site assistance if necessary; guest check-in, running errands, managing credentials, managing production logistics, assisting with the press behind the scenes, and more.
Please note that academic credit is preferred.
To apply: Please send your CV to [email protected] with “PR Intern – Fashion Division” in the subject line, along with your weekly availability.
Scroll to continue