Factory is a preeminent communications agency with offices in New York and Los Angeles. We are located at the unique intersection of style and innovation, deeply rooted in both current culture and our 20-year heritage.
We work with companies to create moments that will spark a brand’s transformation into cult status. Our strategies combine traditional and digital activities, including public relations, brand development, social media, content creation, and influencer and celebrity onboarding.
Factory has entered an exciting new chapter filled with growth and creativity. Our team continues to impress with its ability to work with agility across diverse industries and deliver award-winning results for our clients. It’s also nice to have a drink with us!
From an industry perspective, we are the agency behind media launches and creative storytelling for a dynamic portfolio of clients, including ASOS, IKEA, Ourself Skincare, Ever/Body, Michelle Pfieffer’s Henry Rose, Rebecca Vallance and Not Your Mother’s.
And we have a pipeline full of amazing opportunities. It’s there that you intervene.
COORDINATOR – Beauty and Well-Being
Factory PR is looking for a coordinator to join its beauty and wellness division. The candidate should be an avid consumer of beauty, wellness, lifestyle and business media, and have a solid knowledge of the brands, influencers and innovators leading the conversation in this space.
The position requires an organized, detail-oriented and proactive beauty enthusiast. The candidate will be supported and mentored by an incredible team of publicists and strategists.
● Support the Account Manager in interacting with customers, creating agendas, briefing materials, press articles and media matrices.
● Support the development and execution of innovative communication strategies for brands, including brainstorming for campaigns, events, activations and other media initiatives
● Contribute to pitching innovative ideas and products to mainstream media
● Monitored, tracked and shared client press coverage
● Maintain and expand lists of beauty, lifestyle and business editors, broadcast producers and conference organizers
● Follow and share industry news and trends
● Manage interns, act as strong mentor and guide
● Minimum of 2 internship experiences, preferably in a PR agency working with Fashion or Beauty clients, additional experience not related to an internship in an assistant or coordinator role, an asset
● Basic knowledge of beauty, lifestyle and mainstream media practices
● Incredible attention to detail in creating and formatting professional documents and communications
● Expert writing, communication and presentation skills to effectively articulate ideas to clients and colleagues
● Strong work ethic and an insatiable desire to learn and develop your skills
● Strong sense of collaboration and team spirit
● High level of interest and skill in the changing media landscape
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, high-energy environment with a consistent, positive attitude
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Life at Factory offers all the advantages of a stable, profitable and established company, but with a dynamic start-up culture. We attach great importance to our employees and their professional development. We’re looking for creative thinkers, effective doers, glass ceiling breakers and those who don’t know if it’s possible but let’s find out.
We are the ones who derive great satisfaction from a job well done, who catch a ball and run with it, and who celebrate together when we succeed. We take great pride in being different and promoting a work environment and culture based on positivity, inclusiveness and collaboration.
● Competitive salary based on experience
● 401,000 with employer matching
● Life insurance
● 100% covered health/dental/vision insurance
● Discounted gym membership and ClassPass, plus monthly credit
● Free subscriptions to OneMedical, Teledoc, HealthAdvocate and Talkspace
● Flexible Spending Account
● Annual welfare allowance
● Free Citibike Membership – NY only
● Discounted Metrocard/home-to-work journeys
● Generous holiday offer
● Closure of the office during the end of year holidays for two weeks
● Summer Friday program
To apply: Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, beauty coordinator in object.
Scroll to continue