June 30, 2022
This post is sponsored by Premier Protein®
Summer grilling season is in full swing, and there’s nothing better to accompany your family reunion or celebration than a refreshing low-sugar summer berry cheesecake salad. This side dish features the freshest berries of the season folded into a cheesecake mix you’ll want to share with your whole family.
Ripe berries are usually served on their own on the side, but we’ve combined them with this creamy cheesecake to give you that vibrant summer fruit flavor with the tangy chunks of cream cheese and the smoothness of cheesecake pudding. made with Vanilla Premier Protein® Shake to pack that protein.
Your backyard barbecue or 4th of July celebration will be a hit when you finish it off with this tasty dessert that’s easy to make in less than 15 minutes. You can make this just before your gathering so you have the freshest, tastiest dessert your family will love.
Premier Protein® Red, White & Blue Cheesecake Salad
Makes 8 servings
Portion 5 ounces
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg (3.4 oz) unsweetened instant cheese pudding, unprepared
- 1 (11.5 oz) Premier Protein® Vanilla Milkshake
- 12 ounces of raspberries
- 8 ounces of blueberries
- In a medium bowl using an electric mixer, whip cream cheese until smooth. It can get stuck in the flippers, but keep going as it is and it will loosen. Add dry pudding mix. Mix until well combined.
- Slowly add Premier Protein® Vanilla Shake to cream cheese mixture and mix well over low heat. (There should be very few cream cheese lumps in the mixture.) Refrigerate while you prepare the fruit.
- Wash and prepare the fruit.
- Once fruit is washed/prepared, pour chilled mixture over fruit and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve or serve immediately.
Nutritional information per serving
calories 168; Big 10.5 grams; Carbohydrates 13.9 grams; Fiber 3.6 grams; Sugar 5.7 grams; Protein 6.4 grams
For more great recipes with Premier Protein®,
Discover their recipes on ObesityHelp!
|Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies, or a nutritional plan that you are following, be sure to read the ingredient list before consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to replace or replace consultation with a qualified healthcare professional. Please contact a healthcare professional with any questions or concerns.|